Lived on-board Hadar

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

In hospital.

I have spent all day at Kettering hospital with Keith today. He was taken in at 6.30am this morning, after being in extreme pain through the night. He was taken into A&E and then went up on to the Surgical Admissions Unit, where he was seen by a doctor. He is seeing a Urologist tomorrow. Keith was put on a drip for fluids and antibiotics, which we hope will improve his condition, as all the other antibiotics have failed to work, for the water infection he was told he had back in September. He has an infection but they are not sure where yet. Until he is better, the coal run has been put on the back burner. But we will get back in the stride as soon as we can. At the moment my concern is for Keith.

8 comments:

Brian and Diana on NB Harnser said...

Please give Keith Diana nad my good wishes when you go in to see him next. We hope he is soon on the mend.
I take it you are holed up in MH until he is well again.

Keith Lodge said...

Brian and Diana. Thank you for your message, I will pass it on when I see him. We will be in MH until further notice. x

Del and Al said...

Hi Jo, so sorry to hear about Keith, you must have been really worried. Give him our love and hope he is on the road to recovery soon. I know we're not so near at the moment, but if there is anything we can do, please just shout. Take care and keep us posted xx

nblazydays said...

Our thoughts are with you during this time, give Keith our best regards.

Alan and Frances

Keith Lodge said...

Hi Del and Al. Thank you for your message. I will pass on your wishes when I see him today. I will also do an up date later. xx

Keith Lodge said...

Hi Alan and Frances. Thank you for your message. I will pass on your regards, when I see him later. xx

Feisty Crone said...

Prayers to Keith, to you both.

Keith Lodge said...

Good morning Gran. Thank you for prayers. I will have an update later. x