Lived on-board Hadar

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, January 07, 2017

New Beginnings

Now that Jo and I have stopped selling coal this year, and following my building a small model railway, which sits on the shelf above my display cabinet in our saloon, Jo suggested that I build a layout in the hold. I have started making plans, purchasing buildings, etc. and have created a separate BLOG to cover the building of this layout, which I have named “Hadarford”. If you are interested you can follow its construction at hadarford.blogspot.co.uk.

SAM_7627

This is an example of a building I bought on eBay, which had had a rather poor repaint, which I have repainted myself to a far better standard. Details of this repaint can also be seen on the BLOG.

Keith.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you both now retired, Keith?

I have watched the Golden Age of Canals many times; well worth the BBC Licence fee.

best rgds, Ian Dethridge (NB Festina Lente (part owner))

Keith Lodge said...

Not retired, just stopped selling coal, but still selling other things less heavy. Regards Keith