Lived onboard Hadar

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Winter wonderland Sunday.

This morning we a woke to a winter wonderland. Whilst I was out taking these photographs, a lady walking her dog wished me a Merry Christmas hahahaha.
Hadar looked spendid covered in snow.

It was a shame the footpath was not covered in snow as well.

How beautiful it looks in a winter blanket.

Snowman on a boat hehehe, the gentleman who built him told me "I am still a kid at heart". Aren't we all. I was excited at the thought of a snow.

Above Blisworth Tunnel.

A copper sculpture of a horse and cart, someone very kindly supplied the horse with a blanket. Paddy was keeping guard.
We are going to enjoy a pub lunch today, and make the most of this beautiful weather before probably moving tomorrow, so see you next weekend. Have a safe and peaceful week.

6 comments:

Zololkis said...

SECURITY CENTER: See Please Here

LadyBanana said...

Firstly I see you have one of those virus comments above this one.. DO NOT click it!!!


Anyway Jo, it's sad you are shutting down your other blog but I can understand it being difficult to keep 2 going. I don't know how some people do it!

It's nice at least you have this one and I have added you to my reader so I don't miss anything.

Lovely pix of the snow, I was like a 5 year old this morning, it was so beautiful!

drew dunn said...

ok jo added ne w blog address good to hear your still bloging even if its just froma different blog.

Monitor de LCD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Keith & Jo said...

Hiya LadyB and Drew welcome to Hadars blog. I am pleased you could join us.
I am going to put my security back on I reckon, I never click anything I do not know, but it does annoy me when people leave viruses grrrrrrrrrrr.

Maureen said...

Wow, incredible photos!!! I love them.

I have switched your link on my blog to here. Glad you told us where to find you! I still want to follow your adventures!

Have a wonderful week, Jo.