Lived on-board Hadar

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, June 07, 2013

4th Day of Painting Etc.

Whilst we were preparing to start some painting this morning we saw a hare on the towpath, it was too quick for us to get our cameras out, but I took a walk along the towpath to see if I could see where it went. However in a field on the other side of the canal a saw another one.

IMG_5869

I dashed back to the boat to get my camera, and Jo came along with hers.

IMG_5893

I managed to capture two together, but Jo saw 2 pairs in the field and took far more photos with her more powerful telephoto lens.

SAM_1708

I returned to the boat as Waiouru pulled in to see us. Jo came back from photographing the hares and we  had a good chat with Tom & Jan before we had lunch and then carried on with some final painting for this week.

SAM_1709

Final coat of paint on the mop handle.

SAM_1710

Finishing of the repaint of the two water cans. We then had a great afternoon chatting to Tom & Jan before a late dinner in the warm late afternoon early evening sunshine.

Keith.

No comments: