Lived on-board Hadar

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, March 21, 2014

Wetherspoons Curry Club

Yesterday Jo and I walked to our local WetherspoonsThe Thomas Lloyd” with our friends Ian & Irene. It was fortuitous as it was Curry club day, and we both love their curry club.

SAM_0151

We both had the large curries which added the onion bhaji  and samosa. Not much room on our plates. This is the biggest meal I have had so far and I almost finished it, I had to leave a bit of the naan bread, but the rest went. I also couldn’t quite finish my pint of Ruddles, but Jo helped me out there. I am sure beer drinking will come back to me in time, especially as my taste buds are still all over the place.

We had a great chat with Ian & Irene, and it was a great break for them having come down the Hatton flight, and before continuing southwards to Oxford.

Today I had to walk into town to post an item I had sold on eBay. On my return walk I popped into Sainsbury’s and bought 2 Clematis  plants which are to grow on our boundary fence. Jo has repotted them and put them out already.

Keith.

No comments: