Lived on-board Hadar

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Marmite has a new home.

Marmite has found herself a new home. It comes in the form of a cardboard box, which used to hold four bottles of Elsan Blue. When we had a visit from Alison and Ian on working boat Gosty Hill, we purchased three bottles of Elsan Blue from them as we were using our last bottle.
No sooner had I removed the bottles from the box, Marmite claimed it for her very own. She now likes to sleep in it, so this morning I have put one of her beds inside it and she seems pretty pleased, not only that it is a place to hide away from Paddy.
Help I cannot get into my box..... Someone give me a hand?
We have a fabulous view across the valley. Which was bathed in a pink light from the sun setting last night. Even though the snow is beginning to melt on the towpath, it is hanging around in the fields around us and NB Maximus.

2 comments:

Brian and Diana on NB Harnser said...

Please keep an eye on John and Madaline for us. I spoke to John the other day and I think they may be a bit worried about the situation. I don't think they have experianced these sort of conditions before.
Anyway you both look snug and cosie and the cat likes its new bedroom

Brian

Keith Lodge said...

Hi LadyB. Marmite thinks she is a dog LOL.... I have never known a cat like her. But she is lovely and makes us smile everyday.

Hi Brian and Diana.
John and Madaline are both fine, I have sent you an e-mail letting you know the situation so far. We are both snug and cossy, even though it is snowing once more.
Hope all is good with you?
Jo