Lived on-board Hadar

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Foxton Top Lock to Welford Junction

Welford Junction 2

The intention this morning having completed all we needed to do in Harborough was to set off. However we discovered that the torch we had bought yesterday was faulty, so I caught the 9:00am bus from Foxton and returned to Wilkinson’s in Harborough. They replaced it with no problem, but I did test it first before leaving the shop. I caught the next bus back to Foxton at 9:45am, and Jo was ready and waiting when I got back to the boat, with the boat already for the off. We had lunch on the move of a sausage roll and one of Jo’s home made mince pies each (I hate to tell her it isn’t Christmas yet!).

It is definitely Autumnal with the leaves on the trees changing colours. We arrived at Welford Junction, and moored up and the boat next to us bought a bottle of toilet blue.

Keith.

No comments: