Lived on-board Hadar

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Exciting update.

Just as I was preparing myself for an early start for tomorrow. Keith rang me to tell me that there will be no operation tomorrow.
What I hear you cry.... You told us he was going down as an Emergency.
Well as of this lunch time that was the case. But this evening Keith's Urologist came up to see another patient and paid Keith a visit. The Urologist had seen the MRI scan, and the decision has been taken that Keith does not now need to go to theatre. It appears the Antibiotics are working, and therefore they do not see the need for surgery at this point in time. Which is such a relief. Because it was a quick visit, Keith will find out more in the morning, when he see's him properly. So at last we are getting some good news. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Nb Yarwood said...

Best wishes to Keith for a speedy and full recovery from Lesley and Joe on Nb Caxton