Lived on-board Hadar

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Having to stay put.

As many of you now know, Keith is poorly and is waiting to go into Kettering Hospital for an operation. Our GP has now put him on to more pain control medication and has recommended that we do not move whilst Keith is on this pain medication as it is very strong. As of today we are now moored up in the Union Wharf Basin for the duration, thanks to the kindness of Debbie and her team. We are hoping that Kettering Hospital, stop stalling and get on with what they know needs to be done. We are going to the hospital tomorrow for yet another test and are going to track down the Consultants Secretary to see if we can make some progress.
Our coal business is still open for business, so if you need coal please do not hesitate to come and see us if you are in the area.
I will keep you posted on any news.


Bruce in Sanity said...

Keith and Jo, we're thinking of you at this difficult time.

All the best, and good luck getting the treatment you need quickly.

Bruce and Sheila

NB Sanity

CapricornWoman said...

Hope you don't have to wait too long, if Keith is so much pain they must prioritise surely!

Keith Lodge said...

Bruce and Shelia.
Thank you for your message. We have made progress this morning, after yet another test at the hospital.
The Charge nurse managed to get him an appointment to see the consultant in 3 weeks. But if need be we can rush him in with a GP's letter.
I hope all is well with you both?
Jo x

Del and Al said...

Hi Jo
You poor things, give our love to Keith. Good job you're in an area with plenty of facilities, it makes life a lot easier. Take care and keep us posted xxx